Monday, November 12, 2007

Suzy The Lap Dancer vs. Mark The Horny Male

by Suzy

When I was in college, I worked at a local strip joint to put myself through school. We did lap dances, or friction dances, for $20 a song and we didn't take off our bottoms. Talk about the perfect job- I get to tease and play with so many guys cock and balls and they paid me big bucks. I made a minimum of $2000 every weekend night. I always denied them a release unless I liked them and they paid me at least $200. I made a good living at this place and I got to tease lots of guys. In this type of environment guys always get out of hand and we had to kick balls all the time. I have some great stories from this time in my life which I will share at a later date. But right now, I'm going to tell you about one story and change it a little to make my victim be Mark, that asshole that likes to beat women. Here goes…

It was a typical Saturday night at my club with the regulars and a couple of bachelor parties. One of the bachelors was Mark. Everyone at the club knew Mark because he had come in over the years. I never danced for him before his bachelor party but I heard he was a real asshole who thought that he could force a girl to get him off during the first or second song. Whenever he would get out of hand with the other girls, they would scream for the bouncer, John, who always picked up Mark and threw him out after giving him a few good punches. John must have beaten up Mark a zillion times, so I heard. But on this Saturday night John got sick and left early, and we couldn't get another bouncer on such short notice. We girls would have to defend ourselves that night.

The house gave us the typical self defense lesson for lap dancers, which consisted mostly of punches and kicks to a guy's exposed balls. For those of you who have never had a lap dance, during a lap dance the guy will open up his legs while sitting on a chair or couch. I'd get between a guy’s legs and rub my legs and ass and feet all over a guy’s cock and balls. Needless to say, I often gave a little nudge of my knee into a guys balls just to watch with amusement how is eyes bugged out and he stooped breathing, gasping for air as I gently squished his balls with my sexy knee. And if a guy got out of line I always knew that I could squeeze his balls without any difficulty.

Well, Mark wanted me to dance for him. I agreed and went to a private booth with him. As soon as we were out of view, he grabbed my boobs and said, "Hey sexy, I want you to suck my cock since I am getting married tomorrow and you are the last girl except for my wife who will ever suck my cock again." I smiled and pulled his hands off of my chest. I was tempted to just knee him right then and there but I wanted to get his money first.

When he finally sat down, I reached down and grabbed his balls and told him to adjust his cock so that it was resting against his body and pointed towards his stomach. While he did this, I rolled his balls down so that they were resting on the couch between his legs. Then I took my knee and rested it on the tip of his cock while I bent over and whispered in his ear that I loved his real big hard cock. Mark then reached up and squeezed my left breast really hard.

I was shocked and asked why he did that and he looked at me with a mean face and said, "Because I felt like it. Now suck my cock bitch."

I'll suck it all right, I thought to myself. I started rubbing my leg over his cock and then proceeded to move my leg down his cock towards his balls that were resting on the couch. I held my leg in place and started to give Mark a little shit about being so mean to girls when he comes in. This time he bit my nipple which was right in his face.

I let my knee fall hard to the couch, catching his exposed balls and crushing them. Mark screamed, fell off the chair and on to the grounds and grabbed his balls while crying "You fucking bitch, you fucking bitch, you kneed my balls.

Jessica came running over to see what happened and heard Mark calling me a bitch. She then grabbed his hands off of his balls leaving those sensitive balls exposed and unprotected. I reared back and kicked him as hard as I could with my sexy and powerful right leg and he screamed, jerked about and passed out holding his balls.

Then every other girl that Mark had ever abused before lined up to kick his nuts. We tied him up in the back room and every time he came to a different girl would look at him and remind him of the terrible things he did to her and then kick his exposed nuts as hard as she could. With 18 dancers dying to kick his nuts, Mark took a severe beating that night.

Mark ended up in the hospital for three days and almost lost both of his balls. On the 4th day while he was in the hospital, me and my friend Jill, who worked at the club, waited outside his room until he fell asleep. Once he fell asleep, we went into his room, closed the door, tied him up and gagged him and then woke him up. He watched with such horror as we sat between his legs and told him how we were about to crush his balls so that he would have to have them removed to save his life. And that's exactly what we did. We crushed them so hard that we heard that he lost a ball.

Hey Mark, how do your nuts feel? Happy jerking, jerk off boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this "happy end" ;)

first its like "puh, he nearly lost his balls, but they survived" and after 3 days of suffering in the hospital they return and finish the job ;)

- Dereknor

Anonymous said...

I admire you. I'm a boy but I'm not a jerk or anything. I'm just a regular bully target. anyway, good job beating the bully down. bullies always kick my balls but happen to do it for no reason. I become a slave. you telling this story really makes me glad because I get to see a bully get beat. thank you for sharing this with us!